Amenities and our “Inn Guest Experience”
We pride ourselves in offering high levels of service while remaining unique in our product and delivery. Each of our guest rooms is unique in design, style, and feel. We work within the spaces left for us to create great places to relax, unwind, and rejuvenate.
- – Every room package includes breakfast for 2 includes breakfast for 2 in a hybrid A La Carte/Room Service delivery.
- – We offer a great selection on our menu served each morning and have seatings from 7am until 9:30am.
- – We start a coffee service at 6:30am to deliver French Press coffee, espresso, and a selection of teas to your room. This will bring great, locally roasted coffee, wonderful teas and fresh cream, milk and sugar.
Our Rooms’ Amenities
- – at least a 3-piece bathroom
- – full HD television/programming
- – complimentary Wi-Fi
- – locks and entry systems to provide the same level of security as most hotels
- – We have irons and ironing boards for each guest room. Please just ask!
- – Locally-produced natural soaps; Environmetally friendly shampoo/conditioner
We have a check-in time between 3-8pm, but we try our best to meet early requests and make arrangements for late ones. Our check-out time is set for 11:30am, but you can ask if you’d like to stay longer. We try to accomodate you when it’s possible.
Our Extra Charges
We don’t have any! There are no bed taxes, marketing fees, or any extras you’ll find out about when you get here. We don’t presume to know if and how much you would leave for a gratuity, so our packages don’t add any automatic gratuities. We have a small and caring team that works hard to provide the highest level of service to each and every guest.
We do have a liquor licensed patio where we serve food. We also provide a patio exclusive to our in-house guests to relax and enjoy more peacefully. Our waterfront area is also solely for guests of the Inn.